Saturday, March 25, 2017

RIP CLUB PENGUIN?

Hey Jammers!

A lot of you may not have known, but after almost 12 years of delighting kids, club penguin is shutting down. A lot of you may not know this, but I played Club Penguin before joining animal jam. It does not compare to Animal Jam, but it is shutting down in about a week. I decided to re-log into Club Penguin and take a few photos, for me to look at in the future.





Unfortunatley, my computer crashed, so thats all I can salvage.

And yes, my username was Craziecupcake (I made my account in 2nd grade, okay 😄)

Thats all I have to say folks! 
Stay cold, stay icy, and waddle wild??



1 comment:

  1. I used to play aswell, I guess it's okay they are shutting it down since it's being replaced by another game but..

    ReplyDelete

Just remember- USE COMMON SENSE WHEN COMMENTING. Ask your self..
~Is it relevant?
~Is it kind?
~Is it clean? (no vulgar language)