Friday, January 27, 2017

Personality Quiz? | Nat Geo Kids

Hello!
I was stumbling along the National Geographic Kids website and I stumbled across this....




MUSICAL INSTRUMENT?!?! I'm in! 


Before we get started, heres the link if you want to play along! 

SQUEE!
 Wondering what that was? It was this:

I'm not going to screenshot the quiz- taking, but here's my results


ANIMAL JAM AVATAR QUIZ

For some reason the picture wouldn't load, but I guess I am a tiger! Rawr. #gilbertgroup



AHHH! MUSIC!!

  

I'm a piano?!?!

 But.. but.. I'm a clarinet 😆

Anyways, that wraps up today's FRIDAY post on the Jamaa Herald! Hope you enjoyed!




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Just took instrument quiz. I GOT PIANO TOO! O,O Dude, we are twins. XD I also did the Which Greek god Are You and I got Athena the goddess of Wisdom.

      Delete

Just remember- USE COMMON SENSE WHEN COMMENTING. Ask your self..
~Is it relevant?
~Is it kind?
~Is it clean? (no vulgar language)